Mon, May 01|
Nutrient Therapy & Personalised Treatment, The Power In Healing Your Biochemistry.
Hosted by Expat Living
Time & Location
May 01, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+8
About the event
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimate that more than two billion people suffer from micronutrient deficiency globally. Often nutrient deficiencies go undetected for many years, with standard health screens focusing on diagnosing disease rather then prevention and optimal nutrition.
Join us for this interactive, complementary, one-hour webinar as Naturopath, Alicia Davenport explains how to harness the power of nutritional therapy and personalise your healthcare approach through genomic medicine.
Together, we’ll explore how nutrient imbalances can change the way we detox, adjust neurotransmitter activity, affects immunity, energy levels, hormones and blocks our path to recovery!
Identifying your unique biochemistry is important - What is one man’s medicine is another man’s poison.
- How to make the most of your health screen / test results
- Why nutrient excess is just as important as nutrient deficiency
- Why you could be wasting your money with supplements
- Underlying biochemical imbalances behind common illnesses
- Tips on how to boost your nutrients and energy levels
- The role of genetics and epigenetics on a person’s tendency towards specific nutrient levels